One of our favorite things to do is to reminisce about some of the silly things that our kids say. Last night while laying in bed, I couldn't help but get stuck on some of the questions they've asked over the summer. Here is a list of my top ten favorites:
10. Can I sleep in the pool tonight?
9. Do you think I can be an animal doctor AND a nail polisher when I grow up?
8. Can I go to Africa and build a store and sell rain so they have water to drink?
7. Why do the "baskitas" (mosquitoes) want to eat me?
6. Mommy, how come you have 2 noses? (Didn't know that I did!?)
5. After we bring our new baby brother home, can we get a baby sister. I mean, not the same day, but maybe the next day?
4. Why do you always make me take a bath? Who cares if my bottom smells bad?
3. Do you think you'll be able to take care of Noah all by yourself when I go to school.
2. Mommy- are you my best girl or is Sadie my best girl?
1. Where did Sadie's wee-wee go?
My standard response for almost all of these: "Go ask Daddy!"