The verdict is that Miles is between 24 and 27 months old. So- since a whole year of his life just flew by in a blink, I am just going to share a few things I love about my favorite now 2 year old...
*He is spirited.
*He has the most amazing smile and he flashes it often.
*He says the word shoe a hundred times a day and it is cute how he enunciates it every single time.
* I love that he is an adventurous eater. Despite that fact that I am not- he makes me feel like a good cook.
* He is crazy smart.
* For my husband, I love that Miles is athletic as all get out. The other two are the creative type, and I am glad that Kamron now has a kid who could throw a ball for hours.
* Miles can dance. Old School. It is very Sammy Davis, Jr. and super cute.
* Like me, Miles is not an animal lover. He and I can be non-animal together. Seriously- kittens scare the crud out of him. It is nice to have a kid who won't beg me to take in strays!
* He is very mechanical and curious about how things work.
* He is a water baby.
* He is friendly to everyone. He is the kid that waves at everyone from the grocery cart.
* His sad puppy dog eyes melt my heart every time I look at him.
* He's just darn cute and we are so lucky he is here.
Mmmm... powdered sugar donuts sure do make a boy happy!